Closing Of A School Year
This time of year is bittersweet for many members of the staff and the student body. For returning students and staff, there is the allure of summer break, one that gets stronger as the weather gets better and Closing looms. For the school’s Grade 12 class, the Graduation Dinner and Dance in Vancouver is a collage of happy memories and the reality of leaving their school and Brentwood family looms larger. Grad evening dresses and dinner jackets have been replaced with the everyday school wear and thoughts of exams and next chapters.
On Saturday, June 22nd we will officially celebrate the convocation of our graduates and, for the rest of the student body, the closing of the school year. Some Grads will be running to the date full of eager anticipation and ready to tackle what’s next; others will be lingering along the way. Whatever the approach, they will all leave here knowing they have the continued support and best wishes of their follow students, the staff and the school.
The 22nd will be a busy day. Please use the schedule and links below to ensure you have a smooth experience. You are cordially invited to the Graduation Ceremony, Lunch, and Closing Ceremonies. For planning purposes, please RSVP to Mrs. Carey Desloges in the Head's Office by June 14th using the links provided below.
- 11:30-1:00 pm Graduation Ceremony (for Grade 12s, their families, and special guests) - Campbell Common.
- 11:45-12:30 pm Lunch for Grade 9-11 students and their families – Crooks Hall.
- 1:00-1:45 pm Lunch for Grade 12s, their families, and special guests – Crooks Hall.
- 2:15-3:45 pm Closing Ceremonies – for ALL students, families, and special guests - Campbell Common.
- 3:45 pm Afternoon Tea and Refreshments – Crooks Hall.
Closing Ceremonies Information...