Thank you for choosing to support Brentwood College School. Your gift can have an immediate impact through a gift directed to the Brentwood College School Association or the Brentwood College Foundation. Funds directed to the Foundation become a part of our school endowment that is permanently invested and generates funds used by the School every year. Funds directed to the Association will be directed to needs for the current school year.
|Donate to the Association||Donate to the Foundation|
Key Association Funds
- Head’s Discretion - to be used as needs arise and the Head of School determines during the course of the school year
- Bursary Now Fund - to be distributed for student bursaries for the next school year
- Artificial Training Turf - to complete the 50m x 70m training turf project
- Other - See all the other Brentwood College Association Funds
Key Foundation Funds
- Old Brentonian's Trust
- De Manu In Manum
- Boat Fund
- Rugby Fund
- Grad Class of 2015 Endowment Fund
- Grad Class of 2016 Endowment Fund
- Grad Class of 2017 Endowment Fund
- Grad Class of 2018 Endowment Fund
- Grad Class of 2019 Endowment Fund
- See a list of all the named funds in the Brentwood College Foundation
- Head’s Fund - discretion of the Head of School: This fund enables the Head of School to act on emerging opportunities throughout the school year be these related to bursary needs, professional development, program opportunities or other.
- Artificial Training Turf: This fund is to secure the balance required to complete the 50m x 70m night lite training turf. The turf field will be adjacent to the 65,000 sf Foote Centre and rounds out the development of sport and physical activity facilities for Brentwood College School.
- Bursary Now Fund: These funds are dispersed in the year they are received, to support good students whose families have financial constraints.
- Fine Arts: These funds are used to supplement funding for the extensive Arts programs.
- Learning Commons: To support student initiatives for students with learning exceptionalities.
- Pip and Catherine Holmes Bursary: financial assistance to deserving students, with the intent of inspiring future generations of Holmes scholars to become leaders ready to serve the communities of which they are a part.
- David Mackenzie Bursary Fund: provides financial assistance for students who have demonstrated athletic and academic potential.
- William T. Ross Bursary Fund: provides financial assistance for an impressive citizen who would otherwise be unable to attend Brentwood.
- T. Gil Bunch Bursary Fund: provides financial assistance for students who have demonstrated artistic and academic potential.
- De Manu In Manum Trust Fund: will ultimately provide four concurrently enrolled students with full-fee assistance based entirely on financial need.
- Old Brentonians Trust: the income from this fund established by alumni is intended for financial assistance for qualifying sons and daughters of alumni.
- Rowing Endowment Fund: the umbrella for three boat funds - the Tony Carr Heavyweight Boat Fund, the John L. Queen Lightweight Boat Fund, and the Senior Girls' Legacy Boat Fund. The goal for these funds, established by Old Brentonians and their parents, is to purchase a new shell for each of these respective programs every three years, using the interest from the fund combined with the resale value of the current boat. The Tony Carr Boat Fund was established in 2003, the John L. Queen Boat Fund in 2008, and the Senior Girls' Legacy Boat Fund in 2010.
- Rugby Club Endowment Fund: provides financial assistance to worthy athletes.
- Diana and Andrew Rahme Technical Theatre Fund: endows ongoing theatre equipment needs.