2019 Old Brentonian Awards
Now accepting nominations!
In partnership with the Old Brentonians Executive, we invite and encourage you to submit your nomination(s) for the 2019 Old Brentonian Awards, which recognize the outstanding achievements of our Brentwood alumni. There are three awards for which you can nominate alumni and you may submit as many nominations as you like. The awards are as follows:
- Extraordinary Young Brentonian Award: honouring a young Brentonian (age 35 and under) who has made significant achievements in his or her career or through service
- Outstanding Brentonian Award: honouring an Old Brentonian who has made outstanding contributions in his or her chosen profession, and/or to society
- Lifetime Achievement Award: honouring an Old Brentonian who has had a distinguished career and is recognized as a leader in his or her profession, and/or society
The Old Brentonians Executive will review the nominations and vote in early February. The 2019 award recipients will be announced shortly thereafter and honoured in person during Spring 2019 at an on-campus event.
Learn more about our 2018 honorees:
2018 Lifetime Achievement Award: David Wilkinson (Class of 1971)
2018 Outstanding Brentonian Award: Tyler Wish (Whittal '98)
2018 Extraordinary Young Brentonian: Malcolm Howard (Ellis '01)
Learn more about our 2017 honorees:
Learn more about our 2016 honorees:
|Regatta Information||Old Brentonians Executive||Alumni Giving|
Old Brentonians Executive
The Old Brentonians Executive works with the Brentwood Advancement office to connect alumni through meaningful events, communications, and experiences for the purpose of strengthening our network of Old Brentonians and generating multifaceted support for our School. If you’re interested in getting involved as a volunteer, Brentwood is always seeking help from Old Brentonians for events, reunion planning, the Brentwood archives, fundraising, and mentoring initiatives. If you are interested in getting involved, please email Amy Weinberg.
Old Brentonians Executive
- Mark Collinson (Ellis, 2000)
- Joey (Snyder) Dahlstrom (Alexandra, 1991)
- Rob Dixon (Ellis, 1994)
- Ryan Gallagher (Rogers, 2003)
- Grant Gillies (Rogers, 1981)
- Andrew Higginson (Whittall, 2003)
- Jessica (Purdy) Rozitis (Alexandra, 1988)
- Maya Villanueva (Alexandra, 2007)
- Chris Van Vliet (Rogers, 1981)
- Marisol Van Vliet (Mackenzie, 2005)
The Brentwood experience is unique: learning extends well beyond the classroom and lifelong friendships circle the globe. Supporting Brentwood with a charitable commitment can help share this special experience with others who would otherwise not be able to afford it. Our alumni have significantly helped the school over the years – from the early days at Brentwood Bay and the drive to resurrect the school in Mill Bay 50 years ago, to the present. It takes the entire Brentwood family to perpetuate and strengthen our mission to open minds and hearts for life. We invite you to begin, or continue, your tradition of giving to Brentwood today!