Choosing Brentwood is an investment that can set your child down the road for a positive future. In order to help families who cannot afford the full cost of an education at Brentwood, we are also happy to supply information regarding scholarships and bursaries.
|Tuition Fees||Financial Assistance|
If I didn't come to Brentwood in Grade 9, I would have missed so many amazing opportunities. I am so happy that I have such great support from my teachers and that Brentwood has been the foundation for the rest of my life. - current Brentwood student
In order to help families who cannot afford the full financial cost of an education at Brentwood, financial assistance is a possibility. We believe that your child’s future is important.
Brentwood College School participates in the Financial Assistance for Canadian Students (FACS) program, operated by Apple Financial Services. While this is designed for Canadian families, all families seeking financial assistance can apply using FACS.
Financial Assistance Application Process
Please note that it can take up to two weeks for Apple Financial Services to receive and process your application. New students should submit their application for financial assistance when they submit their application to the school.
- File one application per household regardless of the number of students, unless you are separated or divorced (see section 22 on page 3 of the FACS form).
- Brentwood College School (not Apple Financial Services) will notify you of the award decision by mail when all the applications have been processed.
- Apple Financial Services only recommends the amount of the tuition adjustment awarded. The Brentwood Financial Assistance Committee makes the final decision.
The Governors' Entrance Scholarships recognize and reward academic excellence, responsible citizenship, and leadership potential. These awards are designed for talented young Canadian citizens who are permanent residents of British Columbia entering grades 9-12 as boarders. The awards, ranging in value from $1,000 to $10,000 are available to students who:
- Will be entering Grade 9 - 12 as boarders in the following September.
- Are currently enrolled in a Canadian school.
- Demonstrate high academic ability.
- Are permanent residents of British Columbia.
The Governors' Entrance Scholarship Test will be written on Saturday, March 28th, 2020.
Prior to the scholarship sitting, all candidates will be expected to meet Brentwood College School's general admission requirement. In addition, each candidate will be required to write the scholarship papers which include an English essay (45 minutes) and a Mathematics test (45 minutes).
A Governors' Entrance Scholarship is awarded for two years provided the recipient maintains a strong academic performance and makes a worthwhile contribution to the Brentwood community through active personal involvement and responsible citizenship.
*Please note you must complete our entrance exam (or the SSAT exam) prior to taking our scholarship test.
Canadian Bank Account Holders Only
For students with a Brentwood account number, payments can be made with most Canadian Bank accounts via online banking. You can set up Brentwood College School as a payee in bill payments using your student account number found on your monthly statement.
Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD)
Payments can be made by authorizing Brentwood to automatically debit funds from your Canadian bank account. Complete and return our PAD Form along with a copy of a voided cheque to firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Payments Via FlyWire
- choose your preferred payment method; bank transfer or credit card,
- make payments in your home currency offering you exchange rates at a lower cost than most banks,
- track your payment during the transfer process, and
- contact customer support 24 hours a day.
Accepted From All Families
Bank Draft or Personal Cheque
Cheques and drafts should be made payable to Brentwood College School. Payments received in US funds will be exchanged to Canadian funds using the rate on the date your payment is deposited.
Credit card payments can be made:
- Via Plastiq at www.plastiq.com.
- By completing our Credit Card Authorization Form. Return your completed form to email@example.com.