Our Admissions department has a rolling admissions policy and accepts applications throughout the year until the school is fully enrolled.
If you experience any problems or need support with our application process, please do not hesitate to contact our office directly at (250) 743-5521 or email us.
|Application Steps||Application Decisions||Helpful Hints|
Brentwood’s rolling admissions policy allows us to accept suitable candidates throughout the year. As we have limited space, admission to Brentwood College School is often subject to availability. We recommend a full review of our website to see if Brentwood is the right fit for your child as admission is not determined solely by an applicant’s academic potential.
- We recommend starting the application process one year in advance.
- Brentwood is co-educational and will accept new applications for students entering grades 9-12.
- Brentwood has limited day places and we attempt to reserve those for families who have lived in the area for a period of time.
- Admission is not determined solely by an applicant’s academic potential; of equal importance are the student’s character and eagerness to participate actively in arts, athletics, and our campus community.
- Students capable of succeeding in a university-preparatory program are best suited to Brentwood's course of studies.
- The admissions process is designed to evaluate the appropriateness of our programs both on behalf of the school and your family.
Once the application process is complete, applicants are streamed into two admission categories.
Group One – Early Stream Candidates
- Applicants who have a current achievement record well above average, perform impressively during their interview, and excel during the assessment are placed on the early admission path.
Group Two – Regular Stream Candidates
- Applicants who satisfy all admission requirements are placed on the regular admission path.
- Applicants in this group will have their final admission status determined as soon as possible in the recruiting year.
- Those not granted acceptance will be automatically wait-listed.
- Prospective candidates and parents are immediately advised when it is clear Brentwood is not the right fit for the student or there is difficulty being admitted because of competition and/or limited space.
- These difficult decisions are made with careful consideration and with the best interest of the student in mind. In such cases, Brentwood will be pleased to offer advice with regard to educational planning.