Tennis at Brentwood is tremendously popular and is offered year round at the junior and varsity levels. Over the years, our teams have enjoyed great success at the highest "AA" competitive level in BC, including winning 4 provincial championships and being runner-up on 2 other occasions.
The tennis program is tailored to meet the needs of advanced competitive players,intermediate recreational players, and new players wanting to learn the game. Tennis is offered in all three terms for juniors and senior players. Skill development and strategy are the focus of the first and second terms. The third term is the competitive term for tennis. The junior boys, junior girls, senior girls, and senior boys compete in the Independent Schools tournament, Island tournament, and annually compete for a place in the BC provincial championships.
Tennis players in Grades 10, 11, and 12 have the opportunity over all three terms to be part of the Strength and Conditioning program offered at Brentwood, and to follow a comprehensive program.
Brentwood Tennis Club Accomplishments:
- 2011 Senior Girls ISA Tennis Champions.
- 2011 Senior Boys ISA Tennis Bronze Medallists.
- 2011 Junior Girls ISA Tennis Silver Medallists.
- 2011 Junior Boys ISA Tennis Bronze Medallists.
- 2010, 2011 Runner Up in Provincial Championship.
- 2010, 2011 Vancouver Island Champions.
- 2006, 2009, 2010, ISA Champions.
- 1999, 2000, 2001 and 2004 Provincial Champions.
Start: 12:00 am
End: 5:00 pm
@ Brentwood Tennis Courts
Start: 4:30 pm
End: 7:15 pm
@ Brentwood College School